Enables the direct Nucleofection of cells in adherence in 24-well culture plates
Adherent Nucleofection Using the Y Unit - Electroporation-based methods have so far required cells to be in suspension for transfection.The NucleofectorTM Technology entered a new era and allows direct Nucleofection of cells in adherence.
Cells which typically grow in adherence in cell culture, can be kept and transfected by Nucleofection in their physiological state.
The Y Unit of the 4D-NucleofectorTM System works with disposable conductive polymer Dipping Electrode Arrays that can be inserted into standard 24-well culture plates for Nucleofection.There are cell type-specific Optimized Protocols or recommendations available in our knowledge database. In these Optimized Protocols the best Nucleofection conditions are indicated. In addition, we share our experience and knowledge for treatment of individual cell types.
- Pre- and post Nucleofection culture in 24-well culture plates
- Nucleofection of cells at any time point during this culture period, i.e. at a later developmental stage
- Transfection efficiencies up to 70% combined with high viabilities
- Compatible with CloneticsTM Primary Animal Neurons
- Enables Nucleofection of cells in adherence in 24-well culture plates